Orkney Image Library

<< back
Stromness Harbour 1965
The Orkney Image Library

Help us get organised! If we haven't correctly identified which area this picture is best listed under, please select it below and click Done!

view a random pic
Stromness Harbour 1965

Stromness Harbour 1965. Before Ferry Road was built. The St Clements was used on the Scrabster run in the summer to supplement the St Ola.
Large Version View Large Version
Picture added on 01 August 2016 at 13:12
<< back

Stromness

Colour version of Stromness Looking EastStromness Academy 6th year ~1950/51Dundas Street StromnessOn Sutherland's Pier?Editors of the Stromnessian 64/65?Stromness Academy perform Merchant of VeniceHamnavoe Care HomeLondon Zoo seal-acquisition project #16London Zoo seal-acquisition project #15William Papley 1920