Orkney Image Library

<< back
Carrbridge 14 Kirkwall B.B. camp  1955
The Orkney Image Library

Help us get organised! If we haven't correctly identified which area this picture is best listed under, please select it below and click Done!

view a random pic
Carrbridge 14 Kirkwall B.B. camp 1955

The names from L to R and back to front are :-
David Walker,
David Partner,Robert Scott.
Alistair Burges,Magnus Shearer.
Picture added on 13 August 2007
This picture is in the following groups
Kirkwall BB camp at Carrbridge, 1955
<< back


Kirkwall at dawnDH Gorns last daysChristmas Canopy LightingChristmas Craft Fair 2017Removal of bakery equipmentOrkney Science Festival 2017Orkney Science Festival 2017Seaward Quest and Arkh Angell 1999Walls of Kirkwall Castle?Kirkwall basin before the Kirkwall Hotel was built